What is performance troupe?
Performance Troupe are our dance competition teams. We offer teams in ages from under 8's all the way up to open age groups. Our teams perform at surrounding dance eisteddfods including: Parkes, Forbes, Bathurst and Orange and they perform in a range of community events. Teams learn 2-3 different dance routines to perform through the year. Students must take at least two classes a week to participate in the performance troupe.
What are the benefits from troupe:
There are so many benefits to participating in troupe including (but not limited to):
- Making lifelong friendships
- Working as team (encouraging team work, positive friendships and communication)
- Gain experience and confidence in performing
- Build strong bonds
- Gain confidence as a dancer
What are the expectations of troupe:
- Troupe students are expected to have good attendance - attending all classes and additional practices
- Students represent the studio in a positive manner
- Attend all chosen eisteddfods for the year